Our bestseller completely renewed as a 1 man version!
The bivvy "Puma" is characterized by the following features:
- "One Pole System" - this means that in each case the ends are equipped by rod skeleton of the tent with hard rubber inserts. This reduces the friction between rods and rubber rope and guarantees an enormous life.
- very fast, simple, smooth-running construction through improved connections
- practical canopy provides storage space and protection from rain
- Directly on the canopy / shade of the tent there are 2 Velcro strips which serve excellently to hold the fishing rod safely.
- large door and large windows (incl. mosquito net) for even more comfort and a lot of brightness
- excellent air circulation
- Door and window can be completely darkened by a shade or only half opened.
- groundsheet with Velcro closures
- wind, snow and water resistant coated outer material
- Outer material is very easy to clean
- could also be usable as a 2 man tent ( see measurements )
- Thanks to the flexible aluminum construction, a very fast mounting and dismantling is possible.
- A carrying case provides easy and comfortable transportation.
- enough high-quality tent pegs to ensure a secure hold of the tent. By the "thread System", these tent pegs firmly anchored in hard subfloors.
- all seams are sealed to prevent ingress of water / moisture with special tape.
- high quality seams - at stress points double sealed
- Large, sturdy zippers allow quick and safe opening / closing
- Tent incl. Ultra-light aluminum frame
- sturdy groundsheet
- enough tent pegs / nails
- large, high-quality carrying case
Note: The campbed is not included!
Material properties of the tent:
- 210D PU Nylon
- Waterproof, hydrostatic fiber
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Length: 235 cm
- Width: 285 cm
- Height: 135 cm (variable by up to 15 cm)
- Transport dimensions: 120 x 16 x 22 cm
- Weight: only 6.0 kg