Giant and high quality 4-6 man fishing tent with inside cabin and two side doors
The Bivvy "Bigfoot" is characterized by the following features:
- 2 rod holders with Velcro on the front bow
- Despite the size, a transport size of only 125 cm
- 2 side doors through which you can enter the Bivvy
- Interior height of 1.90 m
- Several mesh pockets on the inside cabin for storing small parts or drying z.B. Socks, caps or the like
- Removable inner cabin which can be separated in the middle and divides the Bivvy into 3 single rooms
- "One-Pole-System" - this means that the ends of the pole frame of the tent are equipped with hard rubber inserts. This reduces the friction between poles and rubber rope and thus guarantees a long service life.
- very fast, easy, smooth-running assembly due to improved plug connections
- large door and large windows (incl. mosquito net) for even more comfort and much brightness
- excellent air circulation
- Door and window can be completely darkened or only half opened with the help of a roller blind.
- Aluminium Frame System (arch tensioner)
- ultralight and very robust 6-piece. Aluminium frame construction with 19mm diameter and rubber inlay
- removable floor tarpaulin with Velcro
- as 2nd layer,4 or 6 man tent usable
- 2 large windows with mosquito net in the front plus a third window in the entrance area
- 2 entrance doors/windows with mosquito net on the side
- 1 large window with mosquito net on the back
- 1 PVC transparent cover for the window in the entrance area, for rainy days
- wind-, snow- and waterproof thanks to coated outer material
- outer material is very easy to clean
- thanks to the flexible aluminium construction a very fast assembly and disassembly is possible.
- A carrying bag allows comfortable and convenient transport.
- Sufficiently high-quality tent pegs provide a secure hold for the tent. Thanks to the "thread system", these tent pegs can also be firmly anchored in hard subfloors.
- All seams are sealed/sealed with special tape to prevent the penetration of water/moisture. High-quality seams - reinforced again at highly stressed points Large, robust zippers enable fast and secure opening/closing.
Overview of scope of delivery:
- Tent incl. aluminium poles
- very robust tent floor
- sufficient tent pegs/earth nails
- separable inner cabin
- transparent window
- high quality carrier bag
- free rubber hammer
Note: The couch(s) are not included.
- 210D PU Nylon
- waterproof, hydrostatic fabric
- water column 10.000 mm
Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 505 cm
- Width: 300 cm
- Height: 190 cm
- Transport dimensions: 125 x 30 x 30 cm
- Weight: 25.5 kg