Lucx fishing tent / Bivvy - Bigfoot, 4-6 man + Winterskin + steel hammer
Item number LX-438+SKIN
Huge and high-quality 4-6 man fishing tent with inside cabin and two side doors and the matching Winterskin / throw
The Bivvy "Bigfoot" is characterized by the following features:
- 2 rod holders with Velcro on the front bow
- Despite the size of a transport measure of only 125 cm
- 2 side doors through which you can enter the Bivvy
- Interior height of 1.90 m
- several mesh pockets on the inside cabin for storing small parts or drying of e.g. Socks, hats or similar
- Removable inner cabin which can be separated in the middle and the Bivvy thus divided into 3 individual rooms
- "One-pole system" - this means that the ends of the pole frame of the tent are equipped with hard rubber inserts. This reduces the friction between the rods and the rubber cord and thus guarantees a long service life.
- very fast, simple, smooth construction due to improved plug connections
- large door and large windows (including mosquito net) for even more comfort and much brightness
- excellent air circulation
- The door and windows can be completely darkened or only half-opened with the help of a roller blind.
- Aluminum Frame System (bend tensioner)
- ultralight and very sturdy 6-piece Aluminum frame construction with 19mm diameter and rubber insert
- removable ground cover with Velcro fastener
- usable as a 2.4 or 6 man tent
- 2 large windows with mosquito net in the front plus a third window in the entrance area
- 2 entrance doors / windows with mosquito net on the side
- 1 large window with mosquito net on the back
- 1 PVC transparent cover for the window in the entrance area, for heavily rainy days
- wind, snow and waterproof thanks to coated outer material
- Outer material is very easy to clean
- Thanks to the flexible aluminum construction, a very fast assembly and disassembly is possible.
- A carrying case allows a comfortable and comfortable transport.
- sufficiently high-quality tent pegs ensure a secure hold of the tent. Thanks to the "thread system", these tent pegs can also be firmly anchored in hard subfloors.
- All seams are sealed / sealed with special tape to prevent ingress of water / moisture.
- High-quality seams - reinforced in heavily used areas
- Large, robust zippers allow quick and secure opening / closing.
Delivery contents at a glance:
- Tent including aluminum poles
- very robust tent floor
- enough tent pegs / pegs
- separable inner cabin
- Clear window
- High quality carrying bag
- Free rubber mallet
- matching winterskin / overthrow
- a matching winterskin carrying bag
- additional tent pegs / pegs for the winterskin / overthrow
Note: The lounger (s) are not included.
- 210D PU nylon
- waterproof, hydrostatic fabric
- Water column 10,000 mm
Dimensions and weight of the tent / bivvy:
- Length: 505 cm
- Width: 300 cm
- Height: 190 cm
- Transport dimension: 125 x 30 x 30 cm
- Weight: 25.5 kg
- Transport dimension: 18x18x92 cm
- Weight: 6.25 kg